If you need support for your child, we are the NDIS ECEI Partner in the Community for South Australia and would love to hear from you.
Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) Approach
The ECEI approach supports children aged 0-6 years who have a developmental delay or disability and their families/carers. You can contact the ECEI partner if concerns about your child’s development have been identified. As an ECEI partner we spend time getting to know you and your child, listen to what is important to you, and assist you to plan the next steps.
What we do
Our friendly and experienced team can assist you by:
- Sharing information to help you understand your child’s needs
- Suggesting and linking you to community supports available to help you achieve your goals for your child
- Providing initial supports if this is what your child needs
- Establishing if your child will be best supported by an NDIS plan and funding package, in which case we will help you to get started and then work to develop a plan.
How we work
Our partner services are provided by a team of highly skilled allied health staff including speech pathologists, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, social workers, developmental educators and psychologists. All our staff are skilled and experienced in working with young children with developmental delays and their families.
Once referred, we will contact you to make an appointment for an initial interview, and then work with you to identify the best way to address the individual needs of your child and family.
Where we work
We can service areas of:
- the Limestone Coast
- Murray and Mallee
- Eyre Western and Far North
- Southern Adelaide
- Western Adelaide
- Northern Adelaide
- Eastern Adelaide
- Adelaide Hills
- Yorke and Mid North
- Barossa Light and Lower North.
See a breakdown on this NDIS website page.