7 January 2021
As we embark on 2022, we want to reassure every member of our growing Kudos family that the Kudos team is here to support you!
Here is some important information for you to know:
- Our offices will remain closed for non-booked appointments and walk-ins, until Monday 31st January 2022. Our team will still be available to answer any queries you may have, call us on 8348 6500 for Therapy Services (age 7+) or 1800 931 190 for ECEI (age 0-6).
- Clients and families with pre-booked appointments are able to attend our offices and will be assisted on arrival. Please contact your therapist or practitioner about the best option for you and your family, whether that be changing to a home visit or telehealth appointment. for example.
The health and safety of our community of care is our priority, we have a number of measures in place for when we work with you:
- In line with SA Government directions, ALL Kudos team members have been vaccinated against COVID-19 to help protect clients, staff, and the community.
- We will be COVID-safe and be wearing masks when we work with you.
- When a Kudos team member works with you and your family, we will be wearing masks, following social distancing (1.5m) and all other requirements within SA Health Guidelines.
For NDIS’ Coronavirus (COVID-19) information and support, please refer to their website page here.
For information from SA Health regarding Covid-19 isolation and quarantine requirements click here.