ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF COUNTRY
Kudos Services acknowledges and pays respect to the past, present and future Traditional Custodians and Elders of this nation and the continuation of cultural, spiritual and educational practices of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
RECONCILIATION STATEMENT OF COMMITMENT
The Kudos Services Team confirms its ongoing commitment to Reconciliation.
We are strongly committed to improving the cultural, spiritual and family wellbeing of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and to building strong, safe, resilient and stable communities.
We recognise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as the first Australians with unique cultures, languages and spiritual relationships to the land and seas and the inherent rights, laws, customs, religions and traditions of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
We commit to continuing to work with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians to achieve:
“A united Australia which respects this land of ours; values the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage and provides justice and equity for all”
(Vision of the Council for Aboriginal Reconciliation).
Kudos Services recognises the Government apology to the Indigenous peoples of Australia on 13th February 2008 and acknowledgement of the mistreatment of those who were Stolen Generations for their pain, suffering and hurt, and that of their descendants and their families left behind. We applaud the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Recognition Bill 2013 that paves the way for Constitutional change.
At Kudos Services, reconciliation is everyone’s responsibility and means that all staff, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander customers, and communities work together to deliver inclusive and sustainable outcomes.
Kudos Services plays an important role in addressing the disadvantage experienced by Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and upholds principles of a culturally competent workforce and culturally inclusive program and service design.
DISABILITY INCLUSION STATEMENT
We believe everyone has the right to live their best life.
At Kudos Services, we are committed to a culture that embraces and fosters diversity and inclusion. We are committed to the social and economic inclusion of people with disabilities and their families to maximise their individual potential.
We recognise that society can restrict people with disability from participation and equality. We are committed to challenging these barriers to help children achieve high quality outcomes, as well as being an equal opportunity and inclusive employer.
Children with a disability share the same universal rights as all people, and share the additional rights of all children as identified in the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child.
We will uphold the legislative requirements contained in the Disability Discrimination Act 1992 (Cth) and recognise the principles and values contained in the United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities, to promote the equality of opportunity for all people and prevent discrimination based on disabilities.
COMPLAINTS MANAGEMENT PROCEDURE
Kudos Services complaints management procedure can be found here.
Kudos Services whistleblower policy can be found here.
Kudos Services is committed to providing websites that are accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability.
This includes people with disability who may use assistive technology to read or hear content on this site, and people with cognitive disability.
Kudos Services strives to conform to the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.0.
We aim to meet all Level A success criteria, with Level AA conformance where possible and we continually review our sites to ensure we meet these standards. If you have any suggestions for improvements, please contact us.
Many documents on this site are displayed as PDF files. If you have problems accessing or reading these documents you can ask for a copy to be made available to you in an alternative format.
Email Kudos Services to ask for an alternative version of any document on this website.
If you can’t view PDF or Word documents you can also try: the Adobe online conversion tool to convert PDF document content to plain text.
Adjusting text sizes
You can change the text size through settings on your browser. For information on how to do this, please visit the Web Accessibility Initiative.
Translation services are available
If you need information translated and you live in South Australia, phone the Telephone Interpreter Service (TIS) on 131 450.
- Use of the information and data contained within this site or these pages is at your sole risk.
- If you rely on the information on this site you are responsible for ensuring by independent verification its accuracy, currency or completeness.
- This site includes links to other websites operated by community, business and government. These linked websites will have their own terms and conditions of use and you should familiarise yourself with these.
- All linked websites are linked ‘as is’ and Kudos Services:
- does not sponsor, endorse or necessarily approve of any material on websites linked from or to this site
- does not make any warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on websites linked from or to this site
- does not make any warranties or representations that material on other websites to which this site is linked does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world
- does not authorise the infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material in other websites by linking this site to those other websites.
- If you use automatic language translation services in connection with this site you do so at your own risk.
- The information and data on this site is subject to change without notice. Kudos Services may revise this disclaimer at any time by updating this page.
- Kudos Services, its agents, instrumentalities, officers and employees:
- make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information and data contained on this site
- make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy or usefulness of any translation of the information on this site or any linked website into another language
- make no representations as to the availability of the site and the availability of websites linked from or to the site
- accept no liability however arising for any loss resulting from the use of the site and any information and data or reliance placed on it (including translated information and data)
- make no representations, either expressed or implied, as to the suitability of the said information and data for any particular purpose
- accepts no liability for any interference with or damage to a user’s computer, software or data occurring in connection with or relating to this site or its use or any website linked to this site
- do not represent or warrant that applications or payments initiated through this site will in fact be received or made to the intended recipient. Users are advised to confirm the application or payment by other means.