Kudos assists families to understand the role of the NDIS. We offer independent advice on supports available to help families and their children to meet their goals and where appropriate refer to other community and mainstream supports.
The NDIS Early Childhood Approach supports families to help children younger than 9 to access the right supports to develop the skills they need to take part in daily activities and achieve the best possible outcomes throughout their life.
Kudos EC supports are designed to help lay the foundation for your child’s future and achieve the outcomes you’re seeking for them. We take time getting to know you and your child, listen to your main concerns and the reason you are seeking support, and assist you to plan next steps.
We are a team of highly skilled early intervention practitioners with a background in allied health, early education and family support. We are committed to working with you and your child to ensure your child meets their goals.
What we do
We are a friendly and experienced team that will tailor support to your child’s individual needs and circumstances. We will:
- meet with you and get to know your child
- work with you to determine the best supports for your child and family
- identify and connect you and your child with the most appropriate supports in your area, such as the community health centre, preschool and playgroup
- provide some short-term early intervention where it has been identified as the most appropriate support
- help you to request NDIS access if your child requires longer-term early childhood intervention supports
- work with you to develop an NDIS plan if your child becomes an NDIS participant.
NDIS Early Childhood Approach Age Range Change
From 1 July 2023, the age of children supported by the NDIS Early Childhood Approach will progressively change to include children younger than 9. This change will occur over the next 2 years.
More information about the NDIS Early Childhood Approach age range can be found here: The age of children supported under the NDIS early childhood approach is changing | NDIS
Early Childhood Information Form
WHERE WE WORK
We provide EC services in a number of metropolitan and regional locations throughout South Australia, including:
- Limestone Coast
- Murray and Mallee
- Fleurieu Peninsula
- Western and Far North
- Southern Adelaide
- Western Adelaide
- Northern Adelaide
- Eastern Adelaide
- Adelaide Hills
- Yorke and Mid North
- Barossa Light and Lower North
How to get started
For more information about the EC approach, visit NDIS EC.
For more information about the NDIS age range change, visit The age of children supported under the NDIS early childhood approach is changing | NDIS