Kudos assists families to understand the potential role of the NDIS and to guide them to other appropriate supports. We also offer independent advice on providers of support most suited to their needs.
The EC approach supports families to help children aged 0-6 to develop the skills they need to take part in daily activities and achieve the best possible outcomes throughout their life.
Kudos EC supports are designed to help lay the foundation for your child’s future and achieve the outcomes you’re seeking for them. We take time getting to know you and your child, listen to your main concerns and the reason you are seeking support, and assist you to plan next steps.
We are a team of highly skilled early intervention practitioners with a background in allied health, early education and family support. We are committed to working with you and your child to ensure your child meets their goals.
What we do
We are a friendly and experienced team that will tailor support to your child’s individual needs and circumstances. We will:
- meet with you and get to know your child
- work with you to determine the best supports for your child and family
- identify and connect you and your child with the most appropriate supports in your area, such as the community health centre, preschool and playgroup
- provide some short-term early intervention where it has been identified as the most appropriate support
- help you to request NDIS access if your child requires longer-term early childhood intervention supports
- work with you to develop an NDIS plan if your child becomes an NDIS participant.
Early Childhood Information Form
Where we work
We provide EC services in a number of metropolitan and regional locations throughout South Australia, including:
Murray and Mallee
Western and Far North
Yorke and Mid North
Barossa Light and Lower North
How to get started
For more information about the EC approach, visit NDIS EC.