Allied Health Assistant
AREA OF EXPERTISE/INTEREST:
- Facilitating group programs (specifically development of community participation, building teamwork and problem-solving skills through social gaming sessions).
- Individualised support for developing work-ready skills and work experience.
- Activities of daily living
- Building socials skills, confidence and independence in accessing community settings.
- Positive role modelling and mentoring
THREE WORDS TO DESCRIBE YOURSELF:
WHAT DO YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOUR WORK AT KUDOS?
The opportunity to assist a friendly, dedicated and highly skilled team of therapists in supporting clients toward their goals.
FUN FACT ABOUT YOU:
I worked as an English teacher for nearly three years at a language school in Reggio Calabria, Italy. I also played basketball for a local team each year I was there!