Kudos Services assists families to understand the potential role of the NDIS and to guide them to other appropriate supports. We also offer independent advice on providers of support most suited to their needs.
The ECEI approach supports families to help children aged 0-6 to develop the skills they need to take part in daily activities and achieve the best possible outcomes throughout their life.
Kudos Services’ ECEI supports are designed to help lay the foundation for your child’s future and achieve the outcomes you’re seeking for them. We take time getting to know you and your child, listen to your main concerns and the reason you are seeking support, and assist you to plan next steps.
We are a team of highly skilled early intervention practitioners with a background in allied health, early education and family support. We are committed to working with you and your child to ensure your child meets their goals.
What we do
We are a friendly and experienced team that will tailor support to your child’s individual needs and circumstances. We will:
- meet with you and get to know your child
- work with you to determine the best supports for your child and family
- identify and connect you and your child with the most appropriate supports in your area, such as the community health centre, preschool and playgroup
- provide some short-term early intervention where it has been identified as the most appropriate support
- help you to request NDIS access if your child requires longer-term early childhood intervention supports
- work with you to develop an NDIS plan if your child becomes an NDIS participant.
Early Childhood Early Intervention Information Form
Where we work
We provide ECEI services in a number of metropolitan and regional locations throughout South Australia, including:
Murray and Mallee
Western and Far North
Yorke and Mid North
Barossa Light and Lower North
Times and locations of our country visits are listed below. To book a country visit appointment with the ECEI Team please call 1800 931 190.
Wednesday 6 November – Thursday 7 November 2019
Tuesday 12 November – Wednesday 13 November 2019
Monday 28 October – Wednesday 30 October 2019
Thursday 28 November – Friday 29 November 2019
Thursday 31 October 2019
Thursday 14 November 2019
Thursday 28 November 2019
Thursday 12 December 2019
Tuesday 29 October – Wednesday 30 October 2019
Thursday 21 November – Friday 22 November 2019
Tuesday 15 October – Wednesday 16 October 2019
Tuesday 19 November – Wednesday 20 November 2019
Monday 4 November – Wednesday 6 November 2019
Thursday 17 October – Friday 18 October 2019
Thursday 12 December – Friday 13 December 2019
How to get started
For more information about the ECEI approach, visit NDIS ECEI.
You may be also interested in: